Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Cheesecake Fudge Brownie

 Last night I spent time reading cookbooks, (before playing game, haha).


And I just realised that I don't have cheesecake brownie in my blog! How can I forget this rich and delicious recipe. So this morning that first thing that I did was going into the kitchen, and turn on the oven. 
But this recipe is not the old one that I used to make, as I wanted to improve the yummy level of my cheesecake brownie ^^. This time, I combine dense and fudge brownie with load of cheesecake batter. It depend on how you like your brownie to be, for gooey and fudge, bake it for less time, and set it by refrigerating, or you can bake it longer to make it more firm. Changing the chocolate to higher percentage will make the brownie drier, so you may need to adjust the baking time, and like always, my recipe is just a guide, you can omit the chocolate chips and nut or change them into other kind of nut, chocolate or dried fruit (the same weight) so enjoy!
PS. I try to finish writing about my traveling before the end of this month, but I have so many things that I want to do, haha. So, please wait for it a little bit, the last chapter will come next month, I promise.

Recipe: 
Cheesecake Brownie
สูตรภาษาไทย: บราวนี่ชีสเค้ก

日本語のレシピ:クリームチーズ ブラウニー
Youtube: บราวนี่ชีสเค้ก, Cheesecake Brownie, クリームチーズ ブラウニー


Cheesecake Fudge Brownie
Makes 20 x20 cm brownie


Fudge brownie batter
80g .............................. Unsalted butter
130g ............................. Dark chocolate (I use 57% Dark chocolate)
160 g............................. Granulated sugar
25g ............................... Golden syrup (or honey or corn syrup )
...................................... Pinch of salt
1/2tsp ........................ Vanilla extract
2 ................................... Eggs
50g ............................... All purpose flour
17g ............................... Cocoa powder
50g .............................. Walnuts
50g .............................. Chocolate chips

Cheesecake batter
225g ............................ Cream cheese (soft)
45g .............................. Granulated sugar
1 ................................... Egg





Line 20x20 cm cake pan with baking paper.
Preheat an oven to 180C.



Bake in walnuts in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from the oven and chop.
Let it cool completely before using.


 Put butter and chocolate into a microwavable bowl.
Heat in a microwave  (600W) for 1-2 minutes.


  Remove from the microwave, and stir until melt.



I use golden syrup but you can use honey or corn syrup too.


 Pour the sugar and golden syrup into the bowl, stir to combine.

 Let it cool for 5 minutes.


 Add vanilla, salt and eggs.
Stir to combine.


 Sift flour and cocoa powder into the bowl, stir to combine.


 Reserve 1/2 cup of the batter.


 Pour both walnuts and chocolate chips into the bowl.


 Stir to combine.


 Pour into the prepared pan.


 Beat the cream cheese until smooth, add the sugar and beat until fully combine.


 Put the egg into the bowl.


 Beat until smooth.


 Pour into the pan.


 Drop the reserved batter onto the cream cheese topping.
 Use bamboo stick to create pattern.



Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.


Let it cool completely before cutting into pieces.

Cheesecake Fudge Brownie

3 comments:

  1. WOW these brownies look exceptionally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i reduce the amount of sugar and could you advise me the name of the cream cheese you used?

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...